Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Subject That I Am Typing About Right Now

My favorite thing to do is to PLAY VIDEO GAMES. Most adults think video games are stupid, useless, immature, or are filling kids heads with sex, drugs, and killing. BUT I think that they are wrong. There are games that solely express those ideas, but there are PLENTY of games that do not. I think that video games are a new form of art. That may sound silly but I truly believe that. They are basically are movies but with a major sense of interaction. The stories in some games are phenomenal. A few examples would be Heavy Rain, Portal, Bioshock, The Last of Us, Beyond Two Souls, The Walking Dead, and many more. Imagine hundreds of talented people’ minds all focused in making a masterpiece. Now imagine that you can fully interact and manipulate this masterpiece to your whim. That is truly what a real video game is. Also they contain weeks of entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment