Friday, August 16, 2013

Student Success Statement
“Start with what is right rather than what is acceptable.”
Peter F. Drucker

I think this means that you should always do what is right, extraordinary, or more than what you can do rather than do what is acceptable, sufficient, or lazy work. I think that this idea is a great way of thinking. I believe that you should always do something more than you are normally comfortable with. Many people would look at this quote and agree with it and say what I am saying, but in reality they don’t follow by it. I myself don’t follow by it, but I agree with it. Many people don’t want to step outside their comfort zones because they don’t want to face the consequences of mistake. They don’t realize that there won’t always be mistakes made by stepping out and doing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment