Friday, October 11, 2013

Student Success Statement
“Tell me what is right and I will fight for it.”
Woodrow Wilson

I think that this quote is pretty self-explanatory. Obviously this former president meant that he wanted to fight for what is right no matter what the costs. I am not too much at peace with this quote because he is saying that he wants to be told what is right. I am sure that at the moment he said it he didn’t mean it in that way but the words he chose to express his beliefs aren’t that well put. I think you should never fight for something blindly, whether it be good or bad. If you want to fight for something you should know why, and most definitely you shouldn’t let other people decide what you should fight for. You should fight for what you believe in and not what someone else believes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment