Friday, October 25, 2013

Student Success Statement
“CTR connects you to happiness and success-CTW disconnects.”
Mr. Haymore

What the quote is trying to say is that when you choose to do something right you gain happiness and success, and when you do something wrong you do not gain happiness and success. I agree with this quote. I do think that when you do things right you gain happiness and success. I also agree with doing something wrong means you do not gain any of these because I have plenty of experience in that department. I tend to procrastinate more than any human being alive. I procrastinate with all my schoolwork and even with things that I do for fun like my drawings or playing video games. I sometime try to push away drawing or playing because I’m too lazy or tired. I realize that by doing this I gain neither happiness nor success. I should learn to not procrastinate as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment