Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Student Success Statement
“Choosing the right is always the right thing to do.”
Alex Linares

What this quote is trying to say is that the right choice is always right. I mean, they do call it the right choice for a reason. Why would they call it the right choice if it was wrong? Obviously choosing the right will bring good things towards you and choosing the wrong will bring bad things towards. Let me give you a scenario where this quote would come in handy: One day you walk out of the grocery store and notice that your car’s tired have been slashed. You can either walk home, or hijack a car. Which is right and which is wrong, YOU DECIDE. But seriously, hijacking a car would result in a chain reaction where you would go to jail and become a bitter, terrible person while walking home would result in walking, just walking. I think I got off topic but you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment