Friday, May 16, 2014

Harmful Effects and Consequences of Drug Abuse
The consequences of drug abuse include:
  •   A moment of pleasure but a lifetime of pain.
  •   It fries your brain. 
  •  This video is very over dramatic
  •   It destroys your future
  •   You destroy the lives of the people around you
  •  they deceive you
  • they destroy your life
  • you get jailed
  • DEATH!!!!!!!!
  • but retribution is available
I already made a promise to stay away from drugs a long time ago. I am actually straight edge. I wouldn't ever want to do drugs because i have seen what it does to some people, I also know that in my family I have a sort of intolerance to addiction. Even though those type of things do not get past down from parent to child, I wouldn't want to take the risk.


No comments:

Post a Comment