Friday, May 30, 2014

Student Success Statement
“When obedience becomes our goal, it is no longer an irritation; instead of a stumbling block, it becomes a building block.”

James E. Faust

Basically what this quote is telling us is that when you strive for obedience that tells you that obedience is no longer an annoyance but an advantage towards success. I guess I agree with this quote mainly because of how inspiring it is. Honestly I see obedience as gift given to those who deserve it, I do not view it as a challenge in which the prize is success.  Obedience is mainly something that everyone should give, those who do not are simple not deserving of success. I view obedience as such an obligatory social trait that I cannot even imagine nor explain someone who does not want to be obedient. I cannot view obedience as a stumbling block so therefore I cannot agree or disagree with this quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment