Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Student Success Statement
“The answers to these questions will determine your success or failure:
1.   Can people trust me to do what’s right?
2.    Am I committed in doing my very best?
3.   Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?
If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail.”

Lou Holtz
What Lou is trying to say is that if you honestly answer these three questions and the answers are yes, then you will gain happiness within yourself and your life. I guess I agree with his “rule book”. I can honestly answer these questions and be content with my results. 1. Can people trust me to do what’s right? Of course they can. I am extremely trustworthy.
2. Am I committed in doing my very best? Uh… sure. Well maybe not. I guess I have to work on that.

3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated? Of course I do. I learned at a very young age to treat people with respect and kindness so that you may be treated the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment