Friday, February 14, 2014

Summary of John F. Kennedy Video

In the video, John F. Kennedy explained that he wishes that every youth shall excel in both their mental and physical fitness. His reasoning was that a country is only as strong as its citizens. He also thought that mental fitness and physical fitness come hand in hand. I agree with what he is saying except for the last part. I thought it was a brilliant idea to have the youths of the nation to focus on their physical health as well as their mental health. If his plan would’ve worked out, imagine the difference it would’ve made on society today, I wonder why his plan didn’t follow through. Anyway I don’t agree with him when he says that mental health and physical health come hand in hand, but I’ve already said why in a previous post. But anyway, ways that I will stay healthy are to not do drugs, not eat junk food, and exercise at least once a decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment